About HANDLE Global
HANDLE Global is a healthcare supply chain analytics and solutions platform. We work with the Federal Government and private sector to tackle the most challenging problems. Our team is led by former provider, manufacturer, and technology executives and we are leading efforts to redefine the healthcare supply chain as it changes in real time. We are purpose driven and want to make an impact (a big one) in the world. HANDLE’s key offering is CCM® (Capital Cycle Management) which is a unique SaaS supply chain software that allows our customers, Healthcare providers, manage their Healthcare capital assets end-to-end.
HANDLE is seeking an experienced Scrum Master with sr. software project management experience to own the development cycle for a SaaS product line while creating strong partnerships with key stakeholders, product managers, and developers. You will own and maintain the project cycles, including managing and prioritizing sprints and release cycles that aligns with our customer and business goals. You are not a stranger to innovation and possess expert skills needed to translate market needs into developer usable stories. You will work closely with the executive team to lay the foundation of growth at HANDLE Global.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Experience with SaaS and/or cloud-based solutions.
- High comfort in dealing with ambiguity.
- Highly self-motivated with an appetite for a startup environment that is evolving rapidly.
- Strong ability to understand complex solutions and technology.
- Superior ability to evaluate, prioritize, and communicate requirements and user stories.
- Demonstrated understanding of product lifecycle management, whole product strategies, and go-to-market strategies.
- Strong project management skills and self-discipline to execute with high quality.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Background as a software engineer a bonus.
- Transactional database (SQL) experience is a bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HANDLE Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HANDLE Global does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.